FEEL THE FEAR and DO IT ANYWAY!




 I’m really excited to have participated in the Feminine Master Class Event
One of the things that I talk to women about is how our dis-empowering beliefs holds us back from standing in our power and shinning our light.
No matter how smart, successful, or rich a woman is, almost all of us experience “limiting beliefs” that pop up just when we are about to take the LEAP. I know this happens to most women because I have had hundreds tell me this personally.
Sometimes I get hit with my own “limiting belief.” I get stuck and go into fear.
I feel the fear and still do what I have to do anyway!
So next time you are faced with a limiting belief, remember to “Take the LEAP anyway.”  You’ll be so happy you did!

Exercise: Think about when something happened to you.
Write down the “limiting belief” of that incident.
What did you do?
What was the result?
What did you learn?
How did you grow?

Comments