Lessons from 2015

LESSONS FROM 2015
As I woke up this morning, this last day, thursday 31st of Dec 2015, I began to think, reflect, ponder, and prepare for the coming year.
I realise how graetful I am for all that happened in 2015, for all the mistakes and lessons learnt, for friendships broken and kept, for sealed deals and business gone wrong, for tears shed and smiles, for missions accomplished, for achieved dreams and visions and in all I thought it wise to count my blessing for twenty fifteen and hope for a better 2016.
I learnt some lessons and I know you did too.
These are some of my 2015 lessons which I hope will help me in 2016.
1- all things are possible
2-love no matter what
3- give beyoung ur imaginations
4-be nice at all times
5- hold on, cos its not yet time
6-God is always there .
I could go on and on but these are the few I want to share and hope you can tap from MY LESSONS FROM 2015.

Now its your turn. What are the things you learnt from twenty fifteen, share with friends using #mylessonsfrom2015.

You can tweet
@beulahmarsh or @pearlsnetworkNg

You can also add us on BBM 5c499a32

Or send us a mail and we will share on all our platforms. thepearlsmail.network@gmail

Locate us on facebook and share your thoughts there
Remember to use the hashtag #mylessonsfrom2015

Comments